Offspring 0.4.5 is released.
Offspring is an easy to install standalone full featured desktop wallet / Nxt Client.
With Offspring you can…
- Easily install/uninstall through our Windows installer
- Manage multiple NXT accounts from a single UI
- Store your NXT keys in an encrypted wallet
- Create new NXT accounts and add *read-only* observed accounts
- Earn mining fees by forging blocks (you can mine with multiple accounts)
- See exactly when one of your accounts will forge a block (through a countdown)
- Send and receive NXT
- View all your past transactions
- Create or update your aliases
- Issue assets on the asset exchange
- Buy/Sell assets on the asset exchange
- Manage your asset portfolio, see how much assets you own and what their current value is in BTC or EURO
- Send and receive encrypted messages
- Use it’s live block explorer which lists all past blocks and transactions and allows you to lookup any block, transaction or account
- Access the block explorer from every part of the application, you can for instance click on an account number in your transaction overview and it will open that account in the block explorer (same goes for all transactions and blocks)
- See blocks and transactions coming in live
- Get a live view of all connected peers, see how much you upload/download, you can even send them a message (if they are hallmarked)
- Blacklist/unblacklist any peer you are connected with
- See exactly how far the blockchain has downloaded (up to the second)
- Delete and re-download the blockchain simply from the menu.
- And much more …
OFFSPRING VERSION 0.4.5
Please see the WIKI for instructions on how to verify the SHA1 and MD5 hashes.
Offspring requires Java 7 (basically because NXT requires it which is embedded in Offspring).
Please go here to download and install Java for your platform.
Easy Install (for windows users)
Windows users can use our easy all-in-one installer it will install Java (if you don’t have it already) and Offspring. Simply download execute and follow the instructions..
All other platforms:
- Download the zip for your platform
- Unzip the contents to some folder
- In the folder you will find the offspring executable (double click and Offspring will start)
Getting Started guide :
Offspring is open source and welcomes any one who wants to make Offspring even better.
Donations are much appreciated
Community members working on Offspring so far …
- Dirk – Core client development
- Graviton – Planning, design, testing
- fanaticalfishing – User instruction WIKI