Fame and fortune awaits!
This is an all-comers challenge issued by Jones.
Using any programming language or library you like, can you build a fully functioning App using the Nxt API in just 48 hours?
Nxt is the fastest developing, open source, second-generation cryptocurrency platform.
For a complete listing of all available Nxt API calls: http://jnxt.org:7876/test
To sign up for the competition and to join the NxtHacks’ mailing list: http://jnxt.org/nxthacks.
To find out the latest news and views about the NxtHacks Hackathon and to contact Jones himself, join the #nxthacks channel on Supernet Slack
- Entries will be judged by the Nxt community on:
– Completeness (i.e. is the app fully functional?)
- The App programming work should only take place between midnight Friday 31 July and midnight Sunday 2 August.
- Developers may submit as many entries as they wish but in practice, given the 48 hour time limit, it’s not expected that anyone will submit more than one…
- …especially since no team working is allowed – each App submitted must be the exclusive work of a developer working on their own!
1st place: 40’000 NXT
2nd place: 20’000 NXT
3rd place: 10’000 NXT
And a place in Nxt history as the winners of the inaugural NxtHacks Hackathon!
(‘PeerExplorer is your gateway for Nxt infrastructure. Be a part of building the world’s most advanced decentralised open-source platform. Feel free to use the API. Don’t know what Nxt is? Take a look here!‘)