Requires at least WordPress version: 4.0
Tested up to WordPress version: 4.6.1
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Latest version (download link)
(see plan for the further development below)
This version collects asset descriptions from the Nxt Asset Exchange, on the Nxt blockchain.
You can show the data on your site by using shortcodes and the ID of the asset you want to show.
Install the plugin.
Use the following shortcodes in any post or page to:
Show asset information:
NXTBridgeAssetInfo id=12422608354438203866 (place in brackets [ ])
NXTBridgeAssetStock id=12422608354438203866 (place in brackets [ ])
Show Ask and Bid orders on Nxt AE:
NXTBridgeAssetPrice id=12422608354438203866 (place in brackets [ ])
Show open, high, low and close price on Nxt AE with additional Volume information:
NXTBridgeAssetCandlestick id=12422608354438203866 (place in brackets [ ])
The asset ID used in the examples above should be replaced with the asset ID of the asset you want to show.
About this project
NxtBridge is a WordPress plugin series which can turn your Wordpress site into a Nxt Wallet.
You can build and customise the wallet by pasting shortcodes into your posts and pages and choose which Nxt features you want to add.
Development priority list:
1. NxtBridge AE
– show asset description on a post or page. Done.
– show buy/sell orders and historic data. Done.
2. NxtBridge Marketplace
– show shop data on a post or page. Pending.
3. NxtBridge Wallet
– login to WordPress with Nxt account ID. Done
– view Nxt account balance in the Dashboard. Done
– create Nxt account for new users. Coded, needs UX
– send NXT tokens, place buy/sell orders. Coded, needs UX
– local signing of transactions, passphrase is never sent to a server or node. Done
NXT donations to the developer can be sent to: NXT-FRNZ-PDJF-2CQT-DQ4WQ. Thanks!