Bitcoin Press Release: Lisk, the blockchain application platform, has experienced a healthy growth of its community throughout these past few months. Community members have developed tools and services that enhance the Lisk experience.
July 27, 2016 Aachen, Germany – The Lisk team is excited about the communities’ involvement with the platform. Since launch, the Lisk platform has experienced growth from community projects. LiskSocket.com is a WebSocket service which provides real time information on transactions and new blocks on the Lisk blockchain. Also, the community has created several implementations of the Lisk API in different languages, e.g. C# / C#, Python, and Node.JS. Additionally, these community developers have been working on tools to provide more information about the network, the nodes, or to simplify the platform features. A few examples of these tools are:
- lisk-autoVote – a script which automatically votes on delegates from text files with delegate names, addresses and public keys
- LiskMonitor a stand-alone PowerShell script to do end-user monitoring on Lisk Main-net and Test-net nodes and delegates.
- lisktool.sh – a Lisk toolset for maintaining a Lisk server
- Lisk Army Knife – a forging failover and command line Lisk
- LiskMonitor (app) – An Android application to monitor delegate account status
Alternatively, if you’re looking for other ways of accessing the Lisk platform, a Lisk Lite Client provides a fast experience for viewing, depositing and sending LSK. The Lisk Lite Mobile Client by FreeWallet.org enables the same on Android and iOS smartphones. There is also the website LiskPaperWallet, which generates a paper wallet for the secure long-term storage of the digital currency LSK. Furthermore, blockchain enthusiasts are looking into Lisk for potential solutions of current real-world problems.
Blocksafe, an upcoming blockchain startup, will use a combination of Lisk, BitTorrent and Telehash to create their infrastructure for smart devices of firearms. LiskDice, an upcoming gaming solution built on the Lisk platform, just recently raised over 4000 BTC in its crowdfunding. The official Lisk forum and chat is thriving and new projects are coming up every other day.
**Please use all exchanges, websites, services, tools, and clients being linked to in this press release at your own risk! Please do your own due diligence. All projects described are just a small part of the ongoing community ventures.
Learn more about Lisk at – https://lisk.io
Get started with Lisk at – https://lisk.io/get_started
Lisk Documentation is available at – https://lisk.io/documentation?i=lisk-docs/README
Name: Max Kordek
Email: [email protected]
City and Country Location: Berlin, Germany
Lisk is the source of this content. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to FDIC and other consumer protections. This press release is for informational purposes only.
About Bitcoin PR Buzz:
Bitcoin PR Buzz has been proudly serving the PR and marketing needs of Bitcoin and digital currency tech start-ups for over 2 years. Get your own professional Bitcoin and digital currency Press Release. Click here for more information.
Latest posts by Bitcoin PR Buzz Feed (see all)
- Waves Platform Implements New Blockchain Scalability Approaches - 13/01/2017
- Bitit’s New Partnership with Cashlib Adds Over 35000 Instant Bitcoin by Cash Purchase Outlets in Europe - 11/01/2017
- Status.im, an Ethereum Mobile Client Launches in Alpha, Aimed at Early Adopters and Developers - 06/01/2017